Over the last few years I’ve had the opportunity to discuss real estate in a number of different forums, including newspaper, television, blogs and community groups. If you’re in the media and would like to discuss a topic, feel free to contact me anytime.
- get SMART with new apps (The Roanoke Times, 1/30/11)
- Blacksburg named the best place in the U.S. to raise children (The Roanoke Times, 11/17/11)
- Exchanging Information over the Internet (Roanoke.com)
- Two Sides of the Coin (EverythingNRV.com)
- Twitter This (Blue Ridge Business Journal, 4/20/09)
- The Devil’s Advocate (Blue Ridge Business Journal, 4/20/09)
- The Truth About The First-Time Homebuyer Credit (The Roanoke Times, 6/14/09)
- New River Valley Real Estate Agents Debate Listing Software (The Roanoke Times, 7/25/09)
- Mixed bag for Blacksburg game-day condos (The Roanoke Times, 10/11/09)
- Around The Property (The Roanoke Times, 12/21/09)
- A New Way Of Doing Business (The Roanoke Times)
- News Ain’t Just Broken on TV Anymore (Interview with WDBJ7)
- A New Way of Getting The Word Out (The Roanoke Times)
- It’s In Print, It Must Be True (The Roanoke Times)
This content is published under the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.