Virginia Tech parents, are you in a bind for housing this semester? Tired of paying rent, and would like to move your child into a place that actually EARNS you money every year?
Whether your student is living on campus or off, most housing options have been decided at this point. However, there are some folks out there that still need housing in the Blacksburg area immediately, or are just fed up with the rental options. There ARE some options available, but we need to act quickly.
If you need:
- a one or two bedroom place that's vacant and ready to go,
- low HOA dues with no exterior maintenance so your child can study 🙂 ,
- a place close to public transportation,
then I've got some ideas.
If you want:
- strong appreciation on your investment,
- thousands of potential renters,
- tax benefits and no landlords,
we should talk.
We need to act quickly though – contact me and we can get started!